Sunday, June 12, 2011

Beautiful day

Assalamualaikum....

Wat a beautiful day 2day, but as a human, we always focus on the bad thing, event there are a lot of beautiful thing Allah created for us.

I'm talking about myself. Heee
Pagi2 dah moody....ya...thats a lot of thing about my office yg really x best. Staff yg x bekerjasama, bos slalu pro org2 yg malas....yg rajin lagi bnyk kije kene buat....and yang malas...SELAMAT....x yah wat kerje...wat kind of culture is this???? huh....but alhamdulillah....i know i'm not the side of yg MALAS tuuu...alhamdulilah...even i'm the best worker....when bos up lagi my job scope...it's means i'm not that malas punye group yet...

y letak pic kat atas tuuu??? hahahaha...off coz that's not pic of my officemate...tp my family....my ibu, my aunty and my sweet cousins....they are one of my beautiful thing that Allah create for me....

Act....blog ni for business....hee tp dah x active sgt in business tudung but still ade collection for u alls nak tgk....if berkenan can contact me thru fb ya or email....

Back to the story....about beatiful thing....tujuan dok taip kat blog ni...sbb tension punye pasal....i'm trying to find the beautiful thing in my office today....dari pagi td asyik nak marah sampai nak nanges...luckily...ade jugak click yg sudi mendengar luahan tekanan perasaan td...hee

may b..thats one of beautiful thing that Allah give me for today....

azan zohor already....lets stop for a while and pray...may Allah bless all of us....

aminnnnn...

No comments:

Post a Comment